Holiday Super Frnds Ep2p1 Holiday Super Frnds Ep2p1

IBS!

Did you know my company is Called IBS Entertainment!

I loved your flash, this should be shown on Television!

(2005) Mystery Kar (2005) Mystery Kar

great movie keep making them

this is real humor not like that peace of crap shrek movie.... damn.... knox ur great!

Shrek Sketches Shrek Sketches

is this really what people think is funny???

never in my intire life have watched anything even being close to being as lame as thiS FUCKING PEACE OF CRAP WOW..... i mean this is not funny ... it sucks like the middleage ugly half man hlaf women who made this shit this movie is werse then YOU GOT SERVED .... there i said it....

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Meh.... Usagi Yojimbo/Madness ripoff...

Even though this thing was completely stolen from such things like Happy Tree Friends, Usagi Yojimbo and Madness...

... I still have to say you did a pretty nice job., the death scenes and great music really saved it.

Edik Bui and Monika Edik Bui and Monika

The Story was stupid....

But I love Blue Clay Men!

Have some comedy next... and it might work out awesomely! :D

Yoda vs. Chewbacca Yoda vs. Chewbacca

This sucked more then Creature... amazing!

I couldin't belive that you made any more Flash... BUT YOU DID!!!!!!!

AND IT SUCKS! SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!!

THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER!

and change your Profile! Your making fun of Trey Parker, ALfred Packer, Cannibal! The Musical, Primus AND TROMA! With your lame lame profile!

Please die a horrible death as soon as possible! Or else I will personally rape your mother!

I want to kill you soooo badly!
-Slasherdome

Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! ROCK N ROLL!

This was..... the greates.....thing... I have ever seen.... and not only this month... but for the last two MONTHS! I loved all the jokes, and the tributes to all the good 80's cartoons... should also had a Ninja Turtle reffrence by the way. I loved that Duckburg was attacked by Deadites from Evil Dead 2, but why was this called Residuck Evil?

Anyways, keep up the good work... you just made one of my favorite artists!

Don't Step On A Crack Don't Step On A Crack

Needed more Blood!

Though it was kinda funny and violent, it needed more scenes and more blood. It was ok, and I hope to see more "cooler" things from you in the future. Nice work, but not good enough

(2004) Klay Halloween (2004) Klay Halloween

Knox has done it again!

Just when I thought Knox couldin't do any better... HE DOES! Klay Halloween is one of the greatest Knox things I have seen! Spiderman Spiderman is also great... and the intire Mortal Komabat and Matrix.... well, EVERYTHING YOU DO ROCKS! Continue your good work my main man!

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Cool story

It was cool to see a story based on a dream... and I loved it! But I would also want to know what the hell was going on!? If that song wasen't so damn catchy that I couldin't think straight while watching... I would have millions of questions.